Thank you to all my friends and family for your support!

Saturday, April 3, 2010

Back in the saddle...


I've taken a bit of a break due to the birth of Amelia, but now I am getting back into the swing of things. Luckily the timing works out great, as I am in the 36 week range, which is plenty of time.

My great friends, Bryan and Michelle Black, found an excellent bike for me in Omaha. Bryan checked it out and picked it up, as it was a great deal. Thanks Bryan! So, I just have to have it sent and that piece of the puzzle is found.

I've developed a new schedule after painstakingly figuring out pool schedules, carpooling issues and family schedules. Its time to get down to business!

1 comment:

  1. Glad to see your getting back on track, you slacker! Just kidding. Awesome bike! :)

    ReplyDelete