Thank you to all my friends and family for your support!

Monday, July 5, 2010

Sorry it's been a while...

It's been a while since my last post. I'm not sure if anyone is even following this! Please post comments if you can.

This past Friday ran 12 miles, and biked 24 with Todd yesterday. Ran about 3 mile tuner today. Swim tomorrow and I'm going to start open water swimming.

The lodging plans are pretty much all together for race weekend. We'll have a nice vacation out of it. We're staying at the Naswa resort in a little cabin on the water.

I will say I'm a bit nervous. I guess its normal. I'm working pretty hard, and have noticed dramatic changes in my endurance, leg strength and soreness (or lack thereof).

This is quite a big undertaking, and I realize that while other people choose an Olympic distance as their first tri, I have crazily chosen a half Iron distance! Oh well, the troops landing at Normandy didn't get to choose their battle.

2 comments:

  1. I follow your blog all the time Brian! I'm excited to see you at the Iron Man, and I know you'll do great. I'm proud of the hard work and commitment you've put into it. But then, that's how you are with everything! Keep it up! Love you Kiddo!

    Jen

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know you will be awesome !!!! Love ya, Ma

    ReplyDelete