Thank you to all my friends and family for your support!

Friday, January 22, 2010

New training plan...

I have had to adjust my training plan several times. Since realizing that the YMCA is the best option for swimming and indoor bike training, we decided to get a membership. This changed my training plan to accommodate the family schedule and conform to the pool's as well. I also get up for work at 0400, so training in the a.m. is impossible. Here's what I came up with:

M= Easy run, Swim
T= Bike
W= Strength training
T= Long run
F= Swim
S= Strength training
S= Bike

Please comment with any advice. After 8 weeks I'd like to transition to a SBRSBR and repeat. This would constantly vary my weeks, giving me 3 days of each event every 4 weeks. The template would look like this:

SBRSBRS
BRSBRSB
RSBRSBR
SBRSBRS

No comments:

Post a Comment