Thank you to all my friends and family for your support!

Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Slacker week...

I'm hoping this is normal for most people training for this. My son has been sick, and I haven't been feeling great. However, I managed to squeak in a few strength training days and a swim. I also had some training at work to complete that threw my schedule off. So, I'm not going to focus on it too much, I'll just keep driving forward and start again as if I never missed a beat. Looking forward to warmer weather!

Quitters never win and winners never quit!

4 comments:

  1. no slacking i'm watching !

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are FAR from a slacker !!!! Thats the devil telling you that cuss he wants you to quit !!! Keep going Bri !!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Everyone has an off week from time to time. Just get back out there and back on track. Don't give up! (I know you wouldn't anyhow) I'm so proud of you Kiddo! Love you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you all for your support. You're right, off weeks happen. No worries!

    ReplyDelete